Monday, August 9, 2010

Summer Thoughts from Christon

What is your favorite color combination?
"I like green, red, and blue. Green is the color of money and i like money. Red is my favorite because of roses. I love the smell of roses, especially red ones. And blue is my favorite because it reminds me of the sky."



Do you like working with fresh flowers? Why or why not?

"Yes because the fresh flowers are beautiful and pretty."



You have not done a fresh flower arrangement in a few months. Have you missed it? Why?
"Yes I have missed it. My cable is cut off and I don't have much to do at home and doing flower arrangements is fun. I look forward to doing flower arrangements. It keeps me focused while I am at the clinic."


Tell us about your spark.
"It gets me excited when I can imagine how I put together flowers. When I get excited, then I feel like I have my spark. I got it today.

Do you see these flowers? This is my spark!"

No comments:

Post a Comment